Author Topic: 9.60 build 2531 Sticky Note trouble  (Read 7860 times)

needtoknow

9.60 build 2531 Sticky Note trouble
« on: 03 March 2015, 09:30:37 »
This afternoon I was happily using the sticky note feature to move information from my old cardfile into Aml Pages. I returned to my computer tonight to a notification of an updated version. I installed version 9.60 build 2531. I then created a sticky note but could not drag data to it as I had been doing earlier. It won't let me drag and drop. Has something changed between builds?

Carc

• Администратор
  • Постоялец
  • Mazov Gosha aka Carc (G&G Software)
    • www.AmlPages.com
Re: 9.60 build 2531 Sticky Note trouble
« Reply #1 on: 03 March 2015, 14:06:01 »
Where from You drag data into sticky note? From web browser? Or any other apps? Where from ?
Mazov Gosha aka Carc, main developer
technical support, contacts

needtoknow

« Reply #2 on: 03 March 2015, 22:41:24 »
I was dragging information from AZZ Cardfile to the sticky note. This morning I tried again and it is working now. Don't know why it wasn't working after the update but all is good again. Sorry for bothering you with this. Perhaps shutting my computer down and restarting this morning was the fix.
« Last Edit: 03 March 2015, 23:25:54 by needtoknow »

Carc

• Администратор
  • Постоялец
    • www.AmlPages.com
« Reply #3 on: 03 March 2015, 23:20:06 »
I test the drag`n`drop on the aazCardFile 4.1.13 and Aml Pages 9.61.
All all right.  ;D

needtoknow

« Reply #4 on: 03 March 2015, 23:26:08 »
Is there a way of moving more than one sticky note at a time into a folder? What I am doing is moving information on people from AZZ cardfile into Aml pages.  I have a lot of sticky notes now for people with a surname beginning with the letter B. I want to move all these sticky notes into the folder labelled B. Currently I am moving them one-at-a-time which is too time consuming. Can I move all the sticky notes at once? I have tried selecting all the sticky notes but this does not work.

Carc

• Администратор
  • Постоялец
    • www.AmlPages.com
« Reply #5 on: 03 March 2015, 23:38:07 »
Is there a way of moving more than one sticky note at a time into a folder? What I am doing is moving information on people from AZZ cardfile into Aml pages.  I have a lot of sticky notes now for people with a surname beginning with the letter B. I want to move all these sticky notes into the folder labelled B. Currently I am moving them one-at-a-time which is too time consuming. Can I move all the sticky notes at once? I have tried selecting all the sticky notes but this does not work.
From right pane.
1) Choose parent folder.
2) Select multiple notes in right pane
3) Drag to new placement in left pane.

I plane in next releases: create new feature (working name "brief-case", "binder"). This is special pane for virtual notes (links to real notes) from other locations, documents and etc.
This panel will allow first collect all links on a different locations. And then, what to do with them at a time. For example, move to another location.
« Last Edit: 04 March 2015, 00:59:31 by Carc »

needtoknow

« Reply #6 on: 04 March 2015, 03:14:37 »
Thanks for the reply. What an idiot I am to not have worked this out myself. I was trying to select the sticky notes in the left pane which didn't work. This solution worked a treat. Thanks again.