How to translate of Password Cracker into Your language
Download Password Cracker v4.50 or later.
After first running of Password Cracker will be created the file "Rename_To_Language_Name_In_English.lng" in the folder of the app.
This file contains all strings in English.
You need to translate the text to the right of the "=" symbol.
Please, send to us Your translated lng-file by emails email@example.com.
We will include Your lng-file into official installer Password Cracker.
Great Thanks for translators.
- Rename this file into name "YourLangNameInEnglish.lng".
E.g.: for Turkish language rename the file to "Turkish.lng", for French language rename the file to "French.lng" and etc.
- Open the file "YourLangNameInEnglish.lng" in any text editor (e.g. Windows Notepad).
- Type localized name of Your language into key [LANGUAGE_NAME] on the section [LANGUAGE].
E.g.: "Dansk" for the Danish language, "Русский" for the Russian language, "Deutsche" for the German language and etc.
- Type Your name into key [LANG_TRANSLATOR] on the section [LANGUAGE] (optional).
- Type email address (optional).
- Type Your web link on key [TRANSLATOR_WEB_LINK].
This is the may be Your web site, Facebook, Instagramm, Your blog and etc… (optional)
- Translate the text at right the symbol "=" into Your language.
- Save the file at Unicode encoding.
- Restart the pwdcrack.exe and press on button "Language".
- Choose Your language from popup menu.
Click on the button "Language", choose menu command, look at the results…
Перевод интерфейса Password Cracker с русского языка
Downloads Password Cracker
Contact us via Feedback form
Emails and other contacts